Everycontractor.com says they will send me legitimate leads for my painting business.yet when I get them I am unable to make contact with anyone nor am I able to view the plans to submit a bid.

When I contact them for assistance they put me on perennial hold and say they will call back with problems resolved, but never follow through.

For 5 months this has been going on and I have had experts try to run the software they provide to view plans and they are unable as well, so I know it is not just my ineptness.Do not buy advertising with this company.

Had an Experience with EveryContractor?

Comments

KEQ2

I am compiling names to start a class action lawsuit against EveryContractor.com. If you are interested, please send me an email KEQ2@aol.com

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Americas Home Place - A bad experience for my family and I. Americas Home Place "America's Home Place built our home and we moved in on November 26, 2012. On December 26, 2012 the foundation broke. Can you believe it one month after we moved..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more ThanksForTheHelp - You saved me - Outstanding Work. ThanksForTheHelp "Outstanding work folks.. 3 days and tons of work. You have done.. I cant mention what I got - cant go public - but whatever I got , my prof..." Read more Rodan and Fields - From Holy Grail to Holey Frail Rodan and Fields "Ive heard of others discontinuing due to irritation. I do experience slight irritation but it was minor and considering the wonderful results I had, it seemed something I could tolerate...." Read more Thumbtack  Service Hire a Pro is a Scam- Stay Away Thumbtack "I hired a so called Pro Jim Kerrigan " Mr. Fix It" to repair my washing machine machine . He stated that the diagnostic fee would be deducted from the..." Read more